Statement on the passing of Black Rob from the SouthSide Jamaica, Queens Hip Hop Museum

Statement on the passing of Black Rob from the SouthSide Jamaica, Queens Hip Hop Museum 


Black Rob aka Robert Ross passed away today Saturday, April 17, 2021 and the International Hip Hop Community is once again heartbroken for losing another genius Rapper, way too soon.

Kal Dawson, my SouthSide Jamaica brother brought his condition to my attention recently in a social media post. My sincere condolences are extended to Mr. Dawson of Kal Dawson Management, fans, friends and family of Black Rob.

I certainly should have been tuned in and abreast of Black Rob's condition, I like to keep the SouthSide Jamaica, Queens Hip Hop Community updated on our Hip Hop sisters and brothers. Please send prayers, thoughts and condolences to Black Rob's loved ones. I always hope and pray for a full miraculous recovery whenever anyone falls ill and I had played for a full recovery.

May Black Rob forever sleep in paradise and may his music forever play and give us a reason to remember the good times. Hip Hop Community please practice preventive health care and learn the condition of every system in your body from your nervous system to your respiratory system.

As we bump "Whoa," and all of our favorite Black Rob joints, pour out a little libation and throw down some ice for one of Hip Hop's nicest MCs.



Written entirely by:
Professor Eva Marie King, MS
Queens Hip Hop Pioneer
Sole Founder,
SouthSide Jamaica Hip Hop Museum
on Saturday, April 17, 2021 in SouthSide Jamaica, Queens, New York City USA



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Repost) Lisa, Diane and the Birth of Black Comedy at The Proper Café

Barshon, The Ethiopian King aka Stoney G, Queensbridge Houses first Hip Hop MC audio podcast by Professor Eva Marie King

Statement on my dear Queen Mother Sarah Berniece Lee-King (1927 - 1985) for Mother's Day 2023 Ya baby girl is still killing the game. I love you still for listening to my rhymes every night. Nobody can't eff with me Ma!