Statement on the passing of Queens Hip Hop Pioneer MC Sure Delight aka Michelle Minton's mom Queen Mother Elaine Minton on Thursday, August 26, 2021 by: DJ Professor MC Eva Marie King, BA, MS, est. 1970

MC Sure Delight, est. 1977, Pioneer Rochdale Village, Jamaica, Queens Hip Hop MC, Recording and Performing Artist on Tommy Boy Records sadly announces the passing of her mom Queen Mother Mrs. Elaine Minton on Thursday, August 26, 2021 in Stone Mountain, Georgia. Michelle Minton aka MC Sure Delight from the pioneering Hip Hop group"Sweet Trio," announced the passing of her mom Queen Mother, Mrs. Elaine Minton on August 26, 2021. MC Sure Delight produced and co-wrote with "Sweet Trio" (MC Betty Boo and MC Sweet Lee) including DJ Jazzy Joyce and DJ Whiz Kid who released two singles on Tommy Boy Records in 1985. The following is MC Sure Delight's statement: "Yesterday I lost my best friend the only parent I have ever known. My cooking instructor my prayer partner and champion for all my endeavors. My Mom. Elaine taught me to sew, crochet. My mom taught me to love others unconditionally to see beyond faults. To treat a man like a king. To be a great single mom. Mommy taught me to open my heart and home to others for meals and comfort and sometimes a place of rest. To treat others as you would want them to treat you. Her spirit was beautiful and she never met a stranger. My mom taught me about different cultures because she honored them all. My mom loved all her children, her bonus, nieces nephews, and all of our friends , kids,grandchildren& great grandchildren she had realionships with them all called them all send cards and Christmas with my mommy was on a whole nother level. She took care of all of her siblings as they aged until they transitioned. She was the last in her family and I was honored to take care of her like she took care of me. I honor her and her life because she deserves it. Your physical body will be missed but your spirit lives on in each and every person who’s lives you touched… especially mine! Love you MOMMY" Send condolences to Michelle Minton's official Facebook page: - Michelle Minton https://www.facebook.com/michelle.minton.16503 - Instagram: @MCSureDelight http://www.Instagram.com/MCSureDelight - Twitter: @MCSureDelight http://www.Twitter.com/MCSureDelight Business: 347.762.1382

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Repost) Lisa, Diane and the Birth of Black Comedy at The Proper Café

Barshon, The Ethiopian King aka Stoney G, Queensbridge Houses first Hip Hop MC audio podcast by Professor Eva Marie King

Statement on my dear Queen Mother Sarah Berniece Lee-King (1927 - 1985) for Mother's Day 2023 Ya baby girl is still killing the game. I love you still for listening to my rhymes every night. Nobody can't eff with me Ma!