JHS 72 Queens Original FlyGirls - 1976 entering class audio podcast by Professor Eva Marie King

 JHS 72 Queens Original FlyGirls - 1976 entering class audio podcast by Professor Eva Marie King

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3X9h69xzBzYFuNWPRFyeMb?si=KmjalzDHQsq0CX9a02YPMA&utm_source=copy-link

On this episode I discuss Original FlyGirls who were my schoolmates and classmates at JHS 72 Queens (Catherine & Count Basie School Middle School 72) and who entered in September 1976 with me.  I give a special shout out and tribute to Monique "Mo-Mo" Thomas (RIP) and Darlene Parks (RIP).  Some of the Original FlyGirls that I mentioned were Kim Stalworth, Keisha Brown, Juliette White, Dee-Dee, Lisa Angel Ray, Michelle Minton, Desiree Taylor and Tina Davis.

Listen to additional audio podcasts on this Queens Hip Hop History channel.

Access my social media via Instagram @ProfessorEvaMarieKing http://www.Instagram.com/ProfessorEvaMarieKing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Repost) Lisa, Diane and the Birth of Black Comedy at The Proper Café

Barshon, The Ethiopian King aka Stoney G, Queensbridge Houses first Hip Hop MC audio podcast by Professor Eva Marie King

Statement on my dear Queen Mother Sarah Berniece Lee-King (1927 - 1985) for Mother's Day 2023 Ya baby girl is still killing the game. I love you still for listening to my rhymes every night. Nobody can't eff with me Ma!